Saturday 10 September 2011

Chemtrails over Adelaide 7th Nov 2010

Got home from work. Time was 4:49pm. While driving home I could see chemtrail tankers dumping in the sky above. The day was really nice, about 25deg. celsius and sunny. So pulled out the Sony HD cam and thought maybe I could get some good footage of it spraying. Well only the trail was left by the time I started recording. Overall if my memory serves me right there were between 4 and 6 tankers laying trails up there. This recording went on until 6:30pm when it had gotten too cold and windy for me and my neck was breaking from filming. As the planes flew over top my friend was checking up on the radar system to tell me the altitude, speed, direction, where from, type of plane and who owned it. But the ones that dropped trails had no radar details. All planes must be on the radar system and tracked etc... unless they are military or other secret group. To me this flags attention toward the fact that something is not right. Also seen is a plane with commercial markings flying the same path as the tankers, only again this one does not show on the radar. Over time I have seen many reports of military craft "dressed" as everyday commercial ones. The only reason I can see they would try to hide like that is that they want to blend in and not be noticed. For the rest of us, that means they are hiding what they are really up to and don't want us to be aware. This cannot be in anyway a good thing for the population regardless what slant they put on the cover story.

Maybe one day I will get an explanation like "what you saw was a weather balloon, the suns reflection just happened to make the same markings as the Qantas logo, combined with a strong frozen wind that created ice particles and lingered for 150km spreading out like a blanket in the sky..."

Well please do tell me what you think after you see this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment