Thursday 8 September 2011

Orbs and training parts 1 and 2

So many orbs, so little time. I realise that there are just too many photo's to be able to show them all and had to stop there. As it is, the video had to be split into two parts. Some great colour ranges are on display here, along with a good variety of sizes. You can see the orbs placed on our bodies and at times this coincided with a correction or helping with balance etc. As we said things like, "my left leg just doesn't feel right" when a kick wasn't coming out right, only to find the next kick might have felt perfect and that photo has the orbs on the leg in question. We found this many times and decided that they were interacting with us or helping out in some way. Always interested to hear from anyone who has experiences to share.

Working on the interviews and explanations soon, which will cover what I understand they are, what the colours mean and more. Please remember, I am no expert on this, and only share my thoughts and ideas as I understand it to be. My conclusions come after researching others theories, and notes and experiments of my own. There has been nothing to indicate that there is any hostile intent, and if anything more likely to want to help. Most obvious is the fact that orbs are just plain curious and record everything we do.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, and look forward to seeing you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment