Tuesday 6 September 2011

Orbs and training

My first video touches on the strange orbs we see in photos. I have pointed out these orbs to people and some say they have never seen them before, only to look through their own pictures and find they have them, and that they have just gone unnoticed. Although there are many explanations as to what they are I have come to my own conclusions over time, and did a little research out of curiosity. The theory of them being dust particles and dirt on lenses etc can explain some of them, and some pictures taken at night with lots of small bugs in the air had the same effect. But this still leaves a lot of them unaccounted for, with large bright detailed orbs, intelligent motion, interaction with us and the surrounding area and what we received through communication and meditation.

This video does not go into a lot of detail about them, only highlights them and what we were doing. And shows a strange mist/foggy thing that flew through me and sent shivers all over my body as it did so. What happened next was amazing.

Up coming video's will show more, and also get into what we have found. Hopefully an interview with a few good friends of mine will come down the track. I look forward to sharing what we have found.

There are many topics I would like to discuss and put out what I have found over the last 20 years in my quest for information. My opinion is formed from searching out details on things that got hold of my attention. Please be a balanced skeptic and do your own research to find out what is true to you in your own world. We all have a mind and I encourage you to exercise it and think for yourself to come up with your own answers.

Peace.

Nss

No comments:

Post a Comment